What is the IlliniCloud?
The IlliniCloud is an organization capable of providing state of the art computing resources to K-12 Education.
- Massively scalable computing resources spread across multiple data centers
- Enterprise level storage solutions
- Next generation networking infrastructure
- Stateless hardware design
What issues does it solve?
The IlliniCloud strives to solve many problems related to K12 Technology including:
- Creating a model of computing where districts do not rely on capital expenditures but operating expenditures
- Using economy of scale to provide state of the art computing storage and network resources to all districts regardless of size
- Enabling districts with the ability to provide existing resources more efficiently, with little overhead and expense for expansion of additional resources.